Here are the most popular pages at my website: stuff about Silicon Valley, travel, computer stuff, lots of words, food, and cats.
Looking for a Job in Silicon Valley?
- How to find jobs in Silicon Valley
- Networks and associations in Silicon Valley
- Writing your your resume for Silicon Valley
- Build your own Silicon Valley startup
- What to see and do in Silicon Valley
- What to see and do in San Francisco
- Our trips to Shanghai and Beijing | Sichuan, China | France, Germany, and Denmark | Saudi Arabia | Bangalore (India)
- How to take better photos with your cell phone
- Driving the San Francisco Bay Area City Ring
Some of the most popular pages at my website are The Berlin Wall, Hokusai, and poetry. Each of these gets thousands of monthly visits.
- My eyewitness account of the Fall of the Berlin Wall (yes, I was there when the Berlin Wall fell)
- Hokusai (1760-1849), the Japanese artist, changed 20th century art. His inspiration? Dutch wrapping paper…
- Read several poems by Mary Oliver
- When did guys start wearing beards? Some evidence for the origin of the fad for beards
FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions. A Bunch of Computer Stuff
- How to prevent Repetitive Strain Injury RSI
- FAQ on SSI
- GIF, JPG, or PNG image formats
- An HTML cheatsheet
- How to use free cell phones for emergency 911 calls
- What Is geodemographics?
- List of +300 growth hacking tricks
- My laws of computering
- How the overtime law in Silicon Valley was changed
- Did you know the Internet once ran on steam?
Words, Words, Words...
- List of my favorite words
- top 1,000 words in the English language
- Top 100 novels of the 1900s. Top 100 novels of the 1800s, top 100 novels of the 1700s
- Where to get thousands of free ebooks
- Accidental Death of an Anarchist by Dario Fo
- High Stakes by Charles Ferguson | Linked: The New Science of Networks by Albert-Laszlo Barabasi | Coercion by Douglas Rushkoff | Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson
Food, Recipes, and Restaurants
- If you live in Silicon Valley, here’s my Guide to Breakfast in Silicon Valley, Guide to Happy Hour in Silicon Valley, and Guide to Late Night Food in Silicon Valley
- You can also learn how to make Mayan Hot Chocolate, as in the movie Chocolat
- Had enough reading? How about some food? Recipes by Susan Steinsapir and Helen's Miso Salad Dressing
- We reviewed the nine lunch cafeterias at Cisco. Which one has the best lunch?
- The World Famous List of Weird and Disgusting Foods
- My cat's website at Anaximander-Katzenjammer.com (and his Twitter page @AnaximanderKatz) (he has more followers than I do)
- Here’s the famous CAT Users’ Manual (no, not Japanese robot cats)
- How I brought my cats to the US
Stuff that Fits Nowhere Else...
- Thurston Howell the Third's Teddy Bear
- The invititation to my Y2K Party
- The invititation to our funeral for the web
- See what you can find at andreas.com