The book is out! My new book “The Big Book of Content Marketing” is ready. Want to get it for free? Read on!
80% of your online advertising doesn’t reach your audience. People delete cookies and block ads. How can you reach your audience?
There’s a new way. Your audience wants useful information. If it’s useful, they will share it. Use content marketing to give your audience what it wants. Based on real-world experience with Fortune 500s and Silicon Valley startups, this book covers:
- How Content Marketing fits into your marketing
- How to build your Content Marketing strategy
- Use Influencer Marketing to distribute your content
- Use SEO and PPC with your Content Marketing
- Metrics, tracking, and business goals for Content Marketing
- “Actionable and intelligently written, … a blueprint for driving tangible results….” — Shawn Naggiar, Chief Revenue Officer, Act-On Software
- “… fantastic overview of content marketing.” Joe Lajos, Professor, Faculté des Hautes Etudes Commerciales (HEC)
- “… clear and accessible English for a worldwide audience… Ken Chang, CEO, ShanghaiValley.com
- “… captures the keys to making content effective…” — Bonnie Crater, CEO, Full Circle CRM
- “… mandatory classroom reading.” – Jodi Gill, President, The Experts Bench
- “… the tools to create, distribute, and measure…” — Ryan Withop, YouSendIt
- “… excellent book for the beginner or expert marketer…” — -Craig Ellrod, Citrix Systems
- “Marketing professionals (…) will find this book invaluable.” Grace Hu-Morley, Polycom
This week only: get the book for free at Amazon.