FAQ: Immigration, H-1B Visa, and Work Visa

andreas.com FAQ: Immigration, Visa, and Work Permits

My brother isn’t just an immigration lawyer: the 16,000 lawyers of AILA (American Immigration Lawyers Association) voted him as Immigration Lawyer of the Year. He is the top immigration lawyer in the USA.

His website is Law office of Mario Ramos. He helps you to obtain tourist visa, student visas, permanent residence, family petitions, fiance visa, green cards, or become a US American citizen through the naturalization process.

They handle all forms of work permits, including work authorization, labor certification, L1-B, and H-1B visa.

They also work with overstayed visa, asylum, deportation, and appeals with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) (formerly INS). Member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA).